Your HWID or IP timer is on cooldown

george brilliant

Social Credit
I had a vpn, ran it and went on mc. I ran vape up but when i logged in this came up. I deleted the vpn and restarted vape and mc and the same message came up. What am i supposed to do? Should i restart my comp?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We only allow you to change your IP once every 2 hours, and your HWID once every 12 hours. Your client is trying to update your IP and HWID for you, but because you changed them recently it cannot update them. Your client cannot auth/launch until the details we have on file match what you have on your PC, so wait a few hours for the cooldown to expire and update your stuff then launch again.

Also, make sure you are using our VPN guide if you want to use a VPN, otherwise you will get locked.

krax

Social Credit
w
We only allow you to change your IP once every 2 hours, and your HWID once every 12 hours. Your client is trying to update your IP and HWID for you, but because you changed them recently it cannot update them. Your client cannot auth/launch until the details we have on file match what you have on your PC, so wait a few hours for the cooldown to expire and update your stuff then launch again.

Also, make sure you are using our VPN guide if you want to use a VPN, otherwise you will get locked.
where is the vpn guide