you know whats funny

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Digital footprint will be funny, I've come to realize a lot of the trolls like nyor who are leaving but used their email to sign up here will eventually apply for a job and the employer will be able to see all the posts linked here.💀

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
It's quite the revelation to see how some individuals, like trolls, can inadvertently leave a digital trail that might affect their job prospects later on. I don't like trolls either. This underscores the significance of maintaining a respectable online presence

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
why would the employer even try to look for smth like this
cancel culture, anything you say online now has some effect. There’s been cases of colleges rejecting people because of this (idk why it matters so much)

Oh no! Someone said the n word 10 years ago when it was normal, big deal.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
cancel culture, anything you say online now has some effect. There’s been cases of colleges rejecting people because of this (idk why it matters so much)
those colleges are probably hella retarded anyways and wont teach u anything

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Digital footprint will be funny, I've come to realize a lot of the trolls like nyor who are leaving but used their email to sign up here will eventually apply for a job and the employer will be able to see all the posts linked here.💀
You can get this from an email???