yes

Simpl

Social Credit
View attachment 6342
hitboxes are 0.02
ka reach is 3.6

this is an alt account
if it is not then what changes should i make
If you want to use settings somewhat like those you can do 3.6 legit kill aura with 180 max angle 2 targets aps 8-14 go with 70 100 100 velocity and w tap isnt efficient because of everybodys different ping interactions; don't use hitboxes or reach with kill aura as I've experienced that it makes the kill aura hit reg worse. Auto clicker also makes it worse but I like using it for the blockhit setting. Any render settings are all safe, auto heal bans as incognitodoge said.

lmk if you need any other settings

Legitgamer

Social Credit
AutoHeal bans.

Use switch kill aura not normal, normal is multi and that won’t even work (ncp has a good anti multi aura)
So do i do blatant aura?
noted, i have switched off autoheal
If you want to use settings somewhat like those you can do 3.6 legit kill aura with 180 max angle 2 targets aps 8-14 go with 70 100 100 velocity and w tap isnt efficient because of everybodys different ping interactions; don't use hitboxes or reach with kill aura as I've experienced that it makes the kill aura hit reg worse. Auto clicker also makes it worse but I like using it for the blockhit setting. Any render settings are all safe, auto heal bans as incognitodoge said.

lmk if you need any other settings
180 angle does it flag?
thx tho

Simpl

Social Credit
So do i do blatant aura?
noted, i have switched off autoheal

180 angle does it flag?
thx tho
you can do 180 or 360 but with 360 a staff with half a brain cell can see that you're cheating but any angle wont flag to answer your question

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
thanks
what about aim mode or switch delay
also does autoblock flag

i just downloaded vape i do not know much abt it
For aim mode you can use silent, anticheat, or lock view, I would recommend anti cheat but those 3 work. DO NOT USE NORMAL.
autoblock doesn't flag but make sure you set your aps to 6 - 10 or it'll lag you back