wtf

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
im getting banned for just reach (3.1 - 3.3) i didnt even do half a bedwars game and i got banned and my teammate got boosting banned

no velo no nothing just reach and safe ac settings

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
im getting banned for just reach (3.1 - 3.3) i didnt even do half a bedwars game and i got banned and my teammate got boosting banned

no velo no nothing just reach and safe ac settings
wtf LOL were u being blatant on the acc before

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
can u guys try playing as well? and tell me if u got banned or not if not then its my problem lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
can u guys try playing as well? and tell me if u got banned or not if not then its my problem lol
You have just been staff banned. If all of your friends have been banned for boosting after some seconds. It's just a staff member has banned you without any proof. It's not the first time that a staff member is corrupted.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You have just been staff banned. If all of your friends have been banned for boosting after some seconds. It's just a staff member has banned you without any proof. It's not the first time that a staff member is corrupted.
3,1-3,3 could definitely get you staff banned depending on ping but half a game only? Idk, this is weird.

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
i think its one of the two
1-corrupt staff
2-u accidentally used a module thats flags and got banned
he only used ac and reach so its probs a really odd staff ban or maybe he just had 9999 logs and he got a 3.3 hit and set off the last log Idk