wtf

simp

Social Credit
guys, i heard that blc is gonna be "injection proof"
i know ppl will be saying "buy cheats that support fking
badlion client" but bruh wait.. Vape is the best client
and some ppl enjoy on clients like blc and others and i rly wanna use blc and some ppl do too. People have wrong thinking about blc as its owner is pedo and all but u should think in a different way too
The owner is a horrible person but the client is a non living thing and is innocent.

I hope @Manthe makes vape v4 or vape lite inject or do something on blc cause i wanna cheat on blc so hard.

Veraux

Social Credit
and some ppl enjoy on clients like blc and others and i rly wanna use blc and some ppl do too. People have wrong thinking about blc as its owner is pedo and all but u should think in a different way too
The owner is a horrible person but the client is a non living thing and is innocent.

I hope @Manthe makes vape v4 or vape lite inject or do something on blc cause i wanna cheat on blc so hard.
No

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit

I wish he could, but manthes just doesn’t want to. I’m a well known player, and I’ve been pushed to using lunar client but I can’t. Just buy entropy client instead for now until Manthe decides to support other clients

simp

Social Credit
I wish he could, but manthes just doesn’t want to. I’m a well known player, and I’ve been pushed to using lunar client but I can’t. Just buy entropy client instead for now until Manthe decides to support other clients
i am broke, i have got no money to afford another client "online" and my parents wont let me buy stuff like that, i worked real hard to buy vape but i wont get that offer again from my parents xD

simp

Social Credit
wait.. vape lite might work on blc 3.0 but i really want the break block on autoclicker. lol
vape lite comp... mode

pickledick

Social Credit
actual autism. entropy doesnt work any better on badlion than vape does, for both to work you just enable debug mode

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
actual autism. entropy doesnt work any better on badlion than vape does, for both to work you just enable debug mode
RETARDED? Vape lite doesn’t self destruct in Badlion? Not ss proof? What’s that? You can’t talk over a horse dick in your mouth?

pickledick

Social Credit
RETARDED? Vape lite doesn’t self destruct in Badlion? Not ss proof? What’s that? You can’t talk over a horse dick in your mouth?
Yes it does lol. Nothing finds it in badlion, it’s effectively ss proof, there’s just a warning in case. Think it’s not true? Show an ss tool or string or anything that finds it. You’re legit just pouting because it doesn’t support lunar so why are you even saying shit about badlion lmao

Idk

Social Credit
Yes it does lol. Nothing finds it in badlion, it’s effectively ss proof, there’s just a warning in case. Think it’s not true? Show an ss tool or string or anything that finds it. You’re legit just pouting because it doesn’t support lunar so why are you even saying shit about badlion lmao
Is it detectable if injected in lunar client?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Can you not fucking read? Vape lite doesn’t self destruct on Badlion and therefore it’s not ss proof. You can’t talk because there’s horse dick in your ass, and everything that you’re saying he coming right out your ass.

Koraa

Banned
Social Credit
Try and self destruct on blc dumbass.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Can you not fucking read? Vape lite doesn’t self destruct on Badlion and therefore it’s not ss proof. You can’t talk because there’s horse dick in your ass, and everything that you’re saying he coming right out your ass.
Vape lite “self destructs” regardless of what client you’re using.

If you’re implying that there’s detections on a vanilla client that aren’t on forge, please bring them to my attention, there shouldn’t be any.

Are you saying this based on experience or because of an assumption based on the disclaimer when loading? That’s mostly a legacy warning from an older system, it doesn’t really apply anymore and may be removed.

Try and self destruct on blc dumbass.
If you’re having any issues then bring it to my attention in a contact form, but I suspect you might be referring to a common issue with self destructing on v4, not vape lite.

Sheep

Social Credit

only internal proof
external clients will still work

Veraux

Social Credit
only internal proof
external clients will still work
A while ago they made it so it was injection proof. It was only for a few days, but when it was it worked so well that externals didn’t even work. You never know