Wtap/Blockhit

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
so I want to know Does the watchdog update affect the use of wtap?bcz it can send packets, not really press and release the W key
And block hit, it is still bypass? with ac 20lmb
Maybe my question is dumb but i still want know it cuz I haven't played hypixel for nearly two months..

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
You can use it but I would recommend you to set the blockhit to manual mode.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
btw wtap is still safe or not? i think it can send packets
Everything you do sends packets, what determines if it can be detected or not is if the client modifies those packets. W tap is something you can do legit, so it isn't modified. Something like velocity and reach does send modified packets.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
Everything you do sends packets, what determines if it can be detected or not is if the client modifies those packets. W tap is something you can do legit, so it isn't modified. Something like velocity and reach does send modified packets.
nah nah, when u use vape wtap 24/7 u will get banned in minemen, I played for eight hours 3 days and finally got banned.So i want to know,yea

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
and like syuu.net can banned u too, cuz ur wtap stats is too high like 90%

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yeah, but if the W-Tab chance is almost always at 100% it can become suspicious to the staff/anticheat as a normal person wouldn't always W-Tab in certain cases (e.g. BedWars) however no server should ban for this as it can be done legitimately.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
Yeah, but if the W-Tab chance is almost always at 100% it can become suspicious to the staff/anticheat as a normal person wouldn't always W-Tab in certain cases (e.g. BedWars) however no server should ban for this as it can be done legitimately.
That just means they would ban legit players if they for some reason have a very high w tap chance.
well so hypixel banned a vape wtapper? did u guys tried it 24/7 when the watchdog updated?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
im talking all of the servers uwu
Unlike certain servers Hypixel tries to avoid false bans. They won't ban someone for simply w tapping. If I had to guess w tap alone probably wouldn't get you banned on any practice servers either, its most likely the combination of autoclicker or whatever else you used that got you banned.

Did you use w tap only? Nothing else?