Would these settings work for Hypixel?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Hello, yesterday I bought a range and I want to make sure not to waste it with a ban, tell me if these settings would work ?. Reach 3.0 - 3.2 AutoClicker 9-14 (Break Blocks) Aim Assist 3.2 Reach 3.5 = V 3.5 = H

upset

Social Credit
just don't use aim assist, ruins your aim and fucks you up in 2v1s
but yes nothing there is even close to getting you banned

Balito

Social Credit
Hello, yesterday I bought a range and I want to make sure not to waste it with a ban, tell me if these settings would work ?. Reach 3.0 - 3.2 AutoClicker 9-14 (Break Blocks) Aim Assist 3.2 Reach 3.5 = V 3.5 = H
yes but idk about aim asisst

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
You can use AimAssist with highest values on hypixel and you would bypass watchdog. You will be blatant if staff spectate you though.

datfatduck

Social Credit
yall think hypixel can catch anything lmfao i use 18-20 cps autoclicker 4.2 reach .35 hitboxes (which are my low settings) and i dont get banend
and keepsprint not to mention my friend has flown for a solid week now and has yet to get banned

Doesnt matter if we get banned ill just presidential pardon us
nice name xd

poli

Social Credit
yall think hypixel can catch anything lmfao i use 18-20 cps autoclicker 4.2 reach .35 hitboxes (which are my low settings) and i dont get banend
and keepsprint not to mention my friend has flown for a solid week now and has yet to get banned

Doesnt matter if we get banned ill just presidential pardon us
dumb to play mw with less then 6 blocks of reach