would there be a high chance i'd get banned for this?

Kevy

Social Credit
so basically i have a stats alt and i was thinking that i would bind a key to 10 velo when i was going to get knocked off then toggle it off right after. would i get staffed (with retarded staff, not good staff like ladybleu)

grubciu888

Social Credit
so basically i have a stats alt and i was thinking that i would bind a key to 10 velo when i was going to get knocked off then toggle it off right after. would i get staffed (with retarded staff, not good staff like ladybleu)
why ladybleu is excepted of non retards?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Like 50/50 chance they’ll notice, if you do it later in the game and they’re watching replays they might overlook it also sometimes staff don’t watch the full replay.

Kevy

Social Credit
Like 50/50 chance they’ll notice, if you do it later in the game and they’re watching replays they might overlook it also sometimes staff don’t watch the full replay.
Pretty decent odds. ty man also
Can we get an updated speed and aura so I can toggle on my main? Thanks.