Wise Registry Cleaner

VenTaz

Social Credit
BLSquad isn't ratted i know leprodigieux and controversed, 1.1.8 was ratted but not the new version

Procedures

Social Credit
Bruh, if it's ratted my anti-virus would of blocked it when I got ssed, It didn't which mean's it safe. + If it is ratted, you can file a lawsuit, Which obviously they don't want.
LOOOOOL who are u gonna file a lawsuit too someone in france jesus autism in one post

Procedures

Social Credit
Your a fucking retard, do you even know what BLSquad is? It's a ss tool on Valux. The staff members live in Us or most of them. Get off the fucking forums random.
BLSquad is a fucking ss tool made by frenchies. your right im a randoM LMFAOAOAOAOOA
youre retarded youre gonna go report to your local police u got ratted by a screenshare tool on minecraft OLLO

Procedures

Social Credit
your so retarded, I wouldn't completely lawsuit the random Frenches, I would lawsuit the mod who GAVE me the ss tool. Most of the mods that screenshare live in the Us or Eu. Both in close proximity of me. And most kids do file a lawsuit of ratting dumbass. Get off the forums if your just gonna spread toxicity.
how are u gonna find the guy LOL youre so stupid

VenTaz

Social Credit
I'm French, BLSquad is used by many staffs and isn't ratted but, some childs mods just put a rat in