Will I bypass ss's on known servers with vape lite?

Apox

Social Credit
So, the question is... If I know how to hide vape lite, will popular servers be able to find it? I'm talkin bout minemen, lunar (the list goes on).

I think I have basic knowledge. I did disguise my vape as anydesk, I run ccleaner right after I inject and have removed any other instances of clients on my computer.

Will these servers be able to find my vape lite in ss?

buyspook

Social Credit
follow my tutorial on my sig
Ngl dood your tutorial is good but useless to a certain degree. Unfortunately this community is full of kids who can't comprehend simple procedures. So half of the people probably won't even understand it. But vape lite itself is already good, I would follow your tutorial if I'm closet cheating because head of ss tends to be more experienced.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Ngl dood your tutorial is good but useless to a certain degree. Unfortunately this community is full of kids who can't comprehend simple procedures. So half of the people probably won't even understand it. But vape lite itself is already good, I would follow your tutorial if I'm closet cheating because head of ss tends to be more experienced.
I couldn't make it more beaner proof, that's pretty much much the only way to bypass LAV and similar software.