Will I be banned?

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
So basically I toggled 40% velo and ka with autoblock because they had autoblock ka + Bhop, I reported them but they also did, soo do I also get banned?

FKDR

Social Credit
So basically I toggled 40% velo and ka with autoblock because they had autoblock ka + Bhop, I reported them but they also did, soo do I also get banned?
if a staff looks at either of your reports you will be banned. If you are cheating never report someone in your game because you’re likely to get banned.

FKDR

Social Credit
if a staff looks at either of your reports you will be banned. If you are cheating never report someone in your game because you’re likely to get banned.
I auto block + 0 0 daily on 1000$ accounts but for a couple times a game every few games

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
If you got reported enough maybe?
I only toggled and hvh against the cheater, so I should only have 1 report. Also it is bedwars and I’m just praying that it’s one of these people that say they aren’t cheating after looking at replay for 1 minute

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
I only toggled and hvh against the cheater, so I should only have 1 report. Also it is bedwars and I’m just praying that it’s one of these people that say they aren’t cheating after looking at replay for 1 minute
I used 30%h + 90% v to win sumo 500 ws and didnt banned.