Why was Vape Lite Lifetime removed?

nidzo

Social Credit
I remember a while back that vape lite had a lifetime subscription, I already have v3, but recently I've wanted to buy vape lite, but I don't want to pay monthly for it, but it seems like lifetime was removed. Is there a chance that it may come back? I would buy it for the price that was listed there back then (I think it was like 50 dollars).

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
There is no specific date as to when it would come back, but if the devs plan to bring it back it would probably be sold during a holiday event (Christmas, New Years, etc.)

nidzo

Social Credit
There is no specific date as to when it would come back, but if the devs plan to bring it back it would probably be sold during a holiday event (Christmas, New Years, etc.)
ohhh you mean when it does come to the holidays, my bad.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
you can't buy it anymore, how can it be 60 dollars?
????
Who says that it can’t be purchased anymore? I’m pretty sure Vape Lite Permanent is still going to be a thing, just be patient and wait for a sale to happen

nidzo

Social Credit
????
Who says that it can’t be purchased anymore? I’m pretty sure Vape Lite Permanent is still going to be a thing, just be patient and wait for a sale to happen
well it's not on the purchase page anymore, so i just assumed it was just gone for good.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Officially we can't confirm nor deny that Vape Lite Lifetime is gone for good or not. We may choose to bring it back and make it available for purchase at any time (or never again). Given our past track record I would raise your expectations and/or hopes and dreams around popular American holidays, but be prepared for them to be dashed, as we are not making any promises that we will bring it back.

Basically, if you see it on sale, and you want it, my advice would be to buy it while you can, lest you miss out and not purchase it before we never put it on sale again.

nidzo

Social Credit
Officially we can't confirm nor deny that Vape Lite Lifetime is gone for good or not. We may choose to bring it back and make it available for purchase at any time (or never again). Given our past track record I would raise your expectations and/or hopes and dreams around popular American holidays, but be prepared for them to be dashed, as we are not making any promises that we will bring it back.

Basically, if you see it on sale, and you want it, my advice would be to buy it while you can, lest you miss out and not purchase it before we never put it on sale again.
true that. Ill keep an eye out for it, I really wish I bought it back when I saw it, didn't think it was limited or anything. Thanks though.