why misplace makes ur character/other players characters bigger?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
No, i'd like to know if it's normal or not.
If you can provide an example of what you mean by characters becoming "bigger", I can answer this more accurately for you. Misplace's only function is to change the local (client side / visible) distance between your player model and your enemy's player model. If the player is physically larger than normal, that's not normal, and something weird is going on with how you're rendering enemy players.

Send us a contact request, with an example (screenshot) of what's going on for you. We'll help you fix this.

lolwtf

Social Credit
If you can provide an example of what you mean by characters becoming "bigger", I can answer this more accurately for you. Misplace's only function is to change the local (client side / visible) distance between your player model and your enemy's player model. If the player is physically larger than normal, that's not normal, and something weird is going on with how you're rendering enemy players.

Send us a contact request, with an example (screenshot) of what's going on for you. We'll help you fix this.
Already did a few days ago, waiting for an answer, and yeah, i even dled the last vape v3 exe, but still same thing.

When i turn on misplace, the minecraft player becomes a bit "larger" than normal, Here's a screenshot, if it's not normal, please help me out :D https://gyazo.com/f82dc2147bd412ef2fd8ca9e936c47cc

KhwPp

Social Credit
Already did a few days ago, waiting for an answer, and yeah, i even dled the last vape v3 exe, but still same thing.

When i turn on misplace, the minecraft player becomes a bit "larger" than normal, Here's a screenshot, if it's not normal, please help me out :D https://gyazo.com/f82dc2147bd412ef2fd8ca9e936c47cc
should have disabled blur background so we could see better, technically it *should* just pull the player closer to you, can't really appreciate the clip much..
Also can anyone tell me how does making a slider for *misplace* make any sense? for reach is fine but for misplace should be a static value.

fatduck

Social Credit

???? The player isn’t getting larger, he’s literally just moving closer to your screen, making it appear larger

look at the name tag

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
???? The player isn’t getting larger, he’s literally just moving closer to your screen, making it appear larger

look at the name tag
Exactly -- he's bigger proportionally because he is closer to your screen. Perspective!