Why Manthe should make vape work for MAC...

Should Manthe include mac users in the vaping fun?

• YES! please mac a mac compatible version

• NO! only pc users should be able to use vape, no one else

Results are only viewable after voting.

vapedonut

Social Credit
1). On a mac, once you get it mostly bug free, leave it!! Once you delete it through OS X's terminal, its GONE, TERMINATED, DELETED, PERIOD... it can bypass the trash, and if you get all the files in one folder, you can do it manually with just about 3 word strings.

2). A lot of people with macs would pay a lot to have a good client. Incognito was the only mac client that wasn't horrible, and its servers are down for ever, so we NEED something to use.

3). It could be a small project for you, as you already have the features, from Vape V2, you would just need to change the injection.(I'm no expert, i may be totally wrong)

4). It would be a new thing that nobody would have. That means more money for you. Think of all the people with macs who are sick and tired of using crappy clients like Vea, Indigo, Unity, Fusk, and all those garbage external auto-clickers. We would be delighted to pay you for a solid client that is proven to work and gives them so many great features.

Please +1 this thread so Manthe will make a mac compatible client! :D <33333

-Donut

vapedonut

Social Credit
Well now if more people bring this request up, perhaps he will change his mind due to popular demand. It's a good amount of money and satisfaction waiting for him if he does decide to allow mac and Linux users in on the vape client

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Well now if more people bring this request up, perhaps he will change his mind due to popular demand. It's a good amount of money and satisfaction waiting for him if he does decide to allow mac and Linux users in on the vape client
Making vape work exactly the same as it does on another platform is also not fun.

Hiring someone else to make a separate OS X client is probably the closest I'll ever get to doing that.

I would just say use shitty merge or whatever, its highly unlikely someone will bother to even look for anything on a Mac so you should be fine there. And if you're not worried about screenshares then you might as well use a normal client.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Making vape work exactly the same as it does on another platform is also not fun.

Hiring someone else to make a separate OS X client is probably the closest I'll ever get to doing that.

I would just say use shitty merge or whatever, its highly unlikely someone will bother to even look for anything on a Mac so you should be fine there. And if you're not worried about screenshares then you might as well use a normal client.
You mean Vea. Better than Merge.

vapedonut

Social Credit
I have had to resort to using a version client... and I have not been banned even after an ss... I just need better quality features than phantom 1.7-1.8

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit

make vape cross-platform no balls