Why is echo.ac SS tool so bad?

epic

Social Credit
There’s many reasons to this. First off, let’s talk about detections. Josh (the developer of echo) has only paladin’s old detections which were leaked publicly not too long ago. You can literally manually clean all of the vape v4 strings and bypass echo, whereas on tools like paladin, this is not possible and you’d need to clean much, much more than just strings.
In addition, echo hasn’t detected any paid client for >1 week, and the “vape lite detection” was just searching for the number of bytes of vape lite, which was easily fixed. Echo also likes to falsely flag a variety of things, and I’ve seemed to produce a “severe” flag by opening up a .txt file!
TL;DR: don’t buy echo.ac, buy something like paladin, or even avenge instead. That way you won’t be falsely flagging around 5% of the users you scan.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
There’s many reasons to this. First off, let’s talk about detections. Josh (the developer of echo) has only paladin’s old detections which were leaked publicly not too long ago. You can literally manually clean all of the vape v4 strings and bypass echo, whereas on tools like paladin, this is not possible and you’d need to clean much, much more than just strings.
In addition, echo hasn’t detected any paid client for >1 week, and the “vape lite detection” was just searching for the number of bytes of vape lite, which was easily fixed. Echo also likes to falsely flag a variety of things, and I’ve seemed to produce a “severe” flag by opening up a .txt file!
TL;DR: don’t buy echo.ac, buy something like paladin, or even avenge instead. That way you won’t be falsely flagging around 5% of the users you scan.
For once I agree with you epic

Borisjohnsun

Banned
Social Credit
yes epic your correct but ur also a skid and false banned me so dont bring up skidding or false detections LOL

Joshhhh

Social Credit
This post gave me autism, you have no idea how Echo works and will never have any idea. Keep crying that your shit client is detected.

The story of epic:
- paladin is so good uwu haha syn can I have 3 more dicks pls
- oh wait paladin is shit they banned me paladin is ass detects nothing
- echo is amazing yes such a good tool
- wtf demoted from echo now it is shit everyone is retarded in echo discord!! echo skidded!!!!
- exodus AMAZING wow such a good tool love exodus
- nvm exodus exit scammed everyone and turned out to be skid wtf...
- paladin is amazing now because I'm unbanned!! woooo!! wow