why do people actually vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
like seriously why

1. you don't look cool doing it, nobody thinks you are cool, you just look like a loser.

2. It damages your lungs and nicotine damages your brain (i think)

3. is the feeling you get from it really worth the effect? I don't know what it feels like because I dont vape since im not gay but im fairly sure there are natural healthy things you can do to get that same feeling (workouts, love, bath / showers, etc) and yes working out does feel good after for a few hours.

4. most important in my opinion, its a gigantic waste of money. like think to yourself what are you paying for? nothing pretty much. like with that money you can get something way better, like a lite subscription or perm purchase......... isnt that way better now?

okay thanks for reading now stop being gay if you do it reconsider your life decisions plz.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
like seriously why

1. you don't look cool doing it, nobody thinks you are cool, you just look like a loser.

3. is the feeling you get from it really worth the effect? I don't know what it feels like because I dont vape since im not gay but im fairly sure there are natural healthy things you can do to get that same feeling (workouts, love, bath / showers, etc) and yes working out does feel good after for a few hours.

4. most important in my opinion, its a gigantic waste of money. like think to yourself what are you paying for? nothing pretty much. like with that money you can get something way better, like a lite subscription or perm purchase......... isnt that way better now?

okay thanks for reading now stop being gay if you do it reconsider your life decisions plz.
thankfully i only vape with steamy water

Artificial

Social Credit
Nicotine damages your brain through addiction, nothing natural can compare to the effect nicotine gives you for the first time and so on.
Vaping wasn't designed to stay on it permanently, it's a healthier then smoking only to quit smoking, your meant to go from high nicotine down to low nicotine and eventually be vaping non nicotine until you stop completely.

I don't vape, I am an on and off smoker who also uses nicotine pouches, the reason for this is because I have a lack of emotions and thought ability, I haven't actually felt love for over 10 years and nothing can no longer change that, my mind is permanently fucked, and nicotine makes me feel good but it doesn't last long then I go back to emotionless, in fact the only real emotion i've been feeling for the last 7 years is anger.

If kids really want that nicotine feeling they should consume it in a non inhaling way such as nicotine pouches.

Last edited:

OverDose__

Social Credit
like seriously why

I honestly thought from the title you are here to support vaping

desired

Social Credit
Ive been vaping since 9th grade, I grew up in a community filled with smokers etc, my first ever vape didnt give me much reason to continue, and so I stopped till the summer of 10th grade, my friends got a mod and disposables and since then I started vaping. I dont vape to look cool or anything, I just do it for the buzz, to let go for those few seconds, it isn't worth it but I became an addict, I would love to buy some nicotine pouches but my parents would realize I have them and kill me, I live in dubai (UAE, arab country) and so parents are mad strict, I also do medwa5 (tobacco pipe) which hits WAY harder than vapes though I take 1 hit every 2 weeks. I play soccer and go to the gym daily, i'm ranked number 8 in the country this year and number 10 last year so I dont see it affecting my health as much.

converse

Social Credit
like seriously why

agreed