Why can you not buy lifetime vape lite anymore

Vape

Social Credit
Like that is just dumb. I saw a similar thread downstairs ignore this one
Because it’s a better business model that’s why businesses such as Netflix and Spotify only offer there services at a monthly cost. If you want a permanent product then vape V3 is an option.

abudalamb1234

Social Credit
Because it’s a better business model that’s why businesses such as Netflix and Spotify only offer there services at a monthly cost. If you want a permanent product then vape V3 is an option.
I play on a server that requires lunar client

xMauZ

Social Credit
Like that is just dumb. I saw a similar thread downstairs ignore this one
Vape lite was never meant to be a lifetime product, and it may return later as a lifetime option. Don’t complain on the forums for something you can’t afford.

abudalamb1234

Social Credit
Vape lite was never meant to be a lifetime product, and it may return later as a lifetime option. Don’t complain on the forums for something you can’t afford.
Money isn’t the problem, it is just that i don’t like buying subscriptions every month. Like I got a ton of subscriptions atm it really isn’t draining my card but I am still mad about it cus I fuckin hate subscriptions. If I want something I want to keep it.

Ocureal

Social Credit
I outta kiss you on yo cheek booia