why arent thevape forums working

Yuzuki

Social Credit
dude get a better reasoning then "its vape forums" Dude that shit is so retarded u cant just say its the vape forums whenever I see @Yuzuki irl I will shoot him and eat his brains
Guys.. guys lets not agree with this guy

Zweds

Social Credit
ok you're probably not even 13
again with the assumptions because you are retarded and realize that you are a hypocrite. I will consider this argument as won because I never lose, only time I have lost is when I lost my virginity at age 10 with this hot bitch in math class. She was packinggggggg

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
s
again with the assumptions because you are retarded and realize that you are a hypocrite. I will consider this argument as won because I never lose, only time I have lost is when I lost my virginity at age 10 with this hot bitch in math class. She was packinggggggg
o you admitted to being a pedo

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Wait wait wait, so you started off with insulting sheep for being a “furry trash newcomer”, which I’m assuming means you’re flexing that you signed up in 2017, implying that sheep is inexperienced/not as good as you. Or something along those lines.
Now, you are saying that having more posts than you makes someone a loser? So registering early =extreme chad, more posts than my guy Zweds=virgin nolife?
You really can’t be beat when you have that argument or reasoning. I don’t understand it, I guess you’re just on the next level of intelligence and argument theory. Good game, well played.
im pretty sure this same kid was trying to flex on me that he was "OG" a month or so ago LOL

Shitterdown

Social Credit
1615332618913.png

you still haven't lost your virginity "newfag"
1615332823217.png

1615332799327.png

MY MAN IS AN "OG $$$ MINECRAFT CHEATER"

Veraux

Social Credit
I lost my virginity at age 10
That’s more sad and depressing than impressive. It just shows that you had no childhood, no living parents to be there for you and teach you how to be a decent human being. I’m not saying this to offend, this is legitimately what I interpret from your message. Like seriously it’s just sad

Last edited: