Where to buy alts?

LagZero

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
I'm trying to find good places to buy alts for less than 2$. I would use gamepass but sometimes it just doesn't work. Can someone help me out here?

D1wastaken

Social Credit
I'm trying to find good places to buy alts for less than 2$. I would use gamepass but sometimes it just doesn't work. Can someone help me out here?
Have you tried localts they are cheap and even provide the microsoft login accounts and for 2$ you can get 25+ alts .

LagZero

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
I've heard some bad things about localts, and I don't even know how to buy them.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
I've heard some bad things about localts, and I don't even know how to buy them.
And what's that ?
Also don't buy gamepass cookie if you don't know how to use them properly
And if you can buy with higher price and want legit accounts not hacked so I can tell a website

Last edited:

LagZero

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Ok, I will try to use localts, but how do I get a hypixel unbanned account? Only thing I would assume is hypixel unbanned is hypixel ranked.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Ok, I will try to use localts, but how do I get a hypixel unbanned account? Only thing I would assume is hypixel unbanned is hypixel ranked.
Nah you could just get a lvl 1-9 that's also unbanned account what they mean by this is the hypixel network level {specified by them} account