__Lunar__

Social Credit
Hi , I had a vape lite in april 9 and it was great . I liked the internal mode in vape lite that makes the gui text fonts like minecraftl . And today I bought Vape V4 and played with it . Then I thought will it have a internal mode too , so I looked around all the vape v4 gui and i dont see anything.

So the real question is Where can I enable internal mode in VapeV4 / Where is the internal mode in VapeV4

Thx
-Lunar

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi , I had a vape lite in april 9 and it was great . I liked the internal mode in vape lite that makes the gui text fonts like minecraftl . And today I bought Vape V4 and played with it . Then I thought will it have a internal mode too , so I looked around all the vape v4 gui and i dont see anything.

So the real question is Where can I enable internal mode in VapeV4 / Where is the internal mode in VapeV4

Thx
-Lunar
There's no internal mode.

__Lunar__

Social Credit
i mean like in vape lite there was a pixel text font . Does that mean that feature isnt in vape v4

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
i mean like in vape lite there was a pixel text font . Does that mean that feature isnt in vape v4
If you mean the text where it shows what modules you have enabled then:

Press RSHIFT then go to the tab named ''Vape V4'' , go full down to the right side and click the thing there , then enable ''Text GUI''

__Lunar__

Social Credit
If you mean the text where it shows what modules you have enabled then:

Press RSHIFT then go to the tab named ''Vape V4'' , go full down to the right side and click the thing there , then enable ''Text GUI''
i know text gui