Where is auto rod?

KevinBear

Social Credit
Oh god many people really want a rod aimbot, but It seems like no cheating Industry actually know that If they add UHC closet cheating Instead of focusing too much on Nodebuff, they will get more love from the community

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Oh god many people really want a rod aimbot, but It seems like no cheating Industry actually know that If they add UHC closet cheating Instead of focusing too much on Nodebuff, they will get more love from the community
go download vape v3 if you want rod aimbot. the module itself doesnt even work properly, that’s why they scrapped it in the first place.
but if you really want to use it, no ones stopping you

KevinBear

Social Credit
Wait I thought Vape never had rod aimbot... It does??? I saw some rod aimbot videos on youtube It actually worked well. Maybe they didn't spend enough time coding It

ivaier

Social Credit
Wait I thought Vape never had rod aimbot... It does??? I saw some rod aimbot videos on youtube It actually worked well. Maybe they didn't spend enough time coding It
Yeah i was hoping they would make an updated version of it in v4 since the one in v3 is literally horrible