What vpn would you recommend I use? (hypixel)

wallhack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
Just curious, what VPN would you suggest I purchase? I've created a brand new account for Hypixel and this is really the only server I'll be playing on. Or do you think creating my own VPN would work better for my situation? If so, what VPS would you recommend I use? Thanks.

Salad

Social Credit
Just curious, what VPN would you suggest I purchase? I've created a brand new account for Hypixel and this is really the only server I'll be playing on. Or do you think creating my own VPN would work better for my situation? If so, what VPS would you recommend I use? Thanks.
I use Mysterium and Vypr for hypixel, but I prefer Mysterium.

wallhack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
I use Mysterium and Vypr for hypixel, but I prefer Mysterium.
You see I was looking into Mysterium but I've heard about all the illegal bs that goes on with that VPN and I don't think I want to take that risk. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Salad

Social Credit
You see I was looking into Mysterium but I've heard about all the illegal bs that goes on with that VPN and I don't think I want to take that risk. Maybe I'm just retarded.
I do not really know anything about that, I just got reccomended the program by a friend and downloaded it.

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vyper or mysteruim

AltXD

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Free VPNs sometimes work but If you get banned a lot on alts I would get a payed vpn