What to do if the configuration file is suddenly lost

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Yes, my profile has been lost for the third time

When I turned off Hit color in the game, the game crashed. Then I re-injected and the configuration file was lost, but I didn’t know what happened. I tried to re-inject, and then auto save, which was turned on by default, automatically saved the lost configuration for me.

Sometimes, some unexpected situations will cause the configuration file to revert to the default state. If you find that the Text GUI does not appear after injection, please close the game immediately, otherwise auto save will automatically save the default configuration file.
)_9%{I30E_NR[`V25IN5WNO.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yes, my profile has been lost for the third time

When I turned off Hit color in the game, the game crashed. Then I re-injected and the configuration file was lost, but I didn’t know what happened. I tried to re-inject, and then auto save, which was turned on by default, automatically saved the lost configuration for me.

Sometimes, some unexpected situations will cause the configuration file to revert to the default state. If you find that the Text GUI does not appear after injection, please close the game immediately, otherwise auto save will automatically save the default configuration file.
View attachment 8369

I don't think it can be recovered as all settings are saved on your account (in the cloud) and they somehow got disposed of from that bug.