What Things Vape Need To Add Due To Hypixel's New Watchdog Update Otherwise Cheating Might Die

Chwoop

Social Credit
No it just this kid keeps disagreeing with me for no reason when I’m trying to be helpful or add things to the convo
bro nodoby likes you i aint the only one + you are a retarded faggot who knows nothing about this client and just says random bs all the time. the fact that you rate ppl you dont like proves how much of a fucking pussy you are. like i said, womp womp retard kys (ill also add that you are a pathetic nerd who loves playing the victim which is funny as fk to see on a forum like this)

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
bro nodoby likes you i aint the only one + you are a retarded faggot who knows nothing about this client and just says random bs all the time. the fact that you rate ppl you dont like proves how much of a fucking pussy you are. like i said, womp womp retard kys (ill also add that you are a pathetic nerd who loves playing the victim which is funny as fk to see on a forum like this)
Dude why the fuck are you attacking me you cunt I do know shit ain’t I am not just saying random shit. How the fuck do I play victim you fucking retard?

Chwoop

Social Credit
Exactly silent aura is meant to be like an lock on for your attack if your shit at aiming, not fucking blatant like looking away from them and critting them out
"I'm not saying random stuff i know my shit
stfu retard ass monkey

Chwoop

Social Credit
No it just this kid keeps disagreeing with me for no reason when I’m trying to be helpful or add things to the convo
" I aint playing the victim "
nigga i aint the only one who thinks you are useless asf. Corny ass nerd stop hoping on dicks all day