What should I say when I get told a tricky question about how where I am and the level I'm at.

九重上

Social Credit
tl;dr What's a good excuse to come up with when a high star player asks how are you queuing with people way above your skill level. Example: 7Star queues with a 247Star

In Hypixel Bedwars I am a 7 star , but I'm queuing consistently with people in the 100's+ . I even queued with a level 247 and I don't even check what stars other players are. A 135 star player questioned me," How tf are you 7 stars, are you cheating or are you nicked?". I responded with this is my new main( which I don't think is a good excuse) as he continued to question me various specific questions like," What was your star on your old account" and " What is your old accounts username?". Stuff which I had to either ignore or do one of those circular answers like that question that one kid asks in your classroom that leads to nowhere and just meant for them to hear themselves talking. Any really good excuses any of you guys use that can save me from always being questioned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Just ignore them and after they have played 2 other games they will have forgot you. Or just go to your minecraft settings and disable chat so you can enjoy the game without 13 years old asking your level

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
tl;dr What's a good excuse to come up with when a high star player asks how are you queuing with people way above your skill level. Example: 7Star queues with a 247Star

In Hypixel Bedwars I am a 7 star , but I'm queuing consistently with people in the 100's+ . I even queued with a level 247 and I don't even check what stars other players are. A 135 star player questioned me," How tf are you 7 stars, are you cheating or are you nicked?". I responded with this is my new main( which I don't think is a good excuse) as he continued to question me various specific questions like," What was your star on your old account" and " What is your old accounts username?". Stuff which I had to either ignore or do one of those circular answers like that question that one kid asks in your classroom that leads to nowhere and just meant for them to hear themselves talking. Any really good excuses any of you guys use that can save me from always being questioned?
What even does it matter, they can't get you banned with that …

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

As other users have said, why should you care?

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Just a lil worried lol, im new to vape and everything and since im doing this on my main I'd rather not be banned in any way shape or form
If you're really worried bout that, just get a random account with good stats and tell him that's your acc. But you can't play rn bc Microsoft locked it for sus activity.

九重上

Social Credit
If you're really worried bout that, just get a random account with good stats and tell him that's your acc. But you can't play rn bc Microsoft locked it for sus activity.
Oh another good one, ty. I'll do yours and December's recommendation. ty

Mandorali

Social Credit
When someone calls me out I have 2 responses: "Skill issue. Get better" or "XD, I thought you were good at mc"
I am a high star so I usually do not get called out so when I do I just block them.

九重上

Social Credit
When someone calls me out I have 2 responses: "Skill issue. Get better" or "XD, I thought you were good at mc"
I am a high star so I usually do not get called out so when I do I just block them.
What star? Should I like stop hacking after reaching a certain star/ level?