What settings can I use for a server thats got NoCheatPlus

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
I got vapev4 and use it on the archon but I always get kicked every 2 seconds, they use nocheatplus so what reach/aim assist settings could I use that won't get me kicked? Ik its stupid but everyone hacks on the server and they legit don't get kicked so I'm curious.

EzAnticheat

Social Credit
NCP is probably by far one the best anticheat to false flag everybody.

Don't go over 4.25 blocks and for aim assist any settings is fine.
and one question, do you know any other hacks that will help me be better at pvp that won't get me kicked every 2 seconds? the server i play on legit everyone hacks im not kidding and they all "out hack me" so im tryna know if theres anything else i can turn on that'll help!

Shitterdown

Social Credit
and one question, do you know any other hacks that will help me be better at pvp that won't get me kicked every 2 seconds? the server i play on legit everyone hacks im not kidding and they all "out hack me" so im tryna know if theres anything else i can turn on that'll help!
what server

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Autoclicker: 9-13
Reach: 3.72-4.22
Hitboxes: 0.33
and are u sure ur not playing an hvh server? also i recommend to blatant cheat get a better client