What is with all of the intent store drama?

Legitgamer

Social Credit
There was this post about tenacity dev abusing his gf, was that actual kant or no
Also did intent store update to rat?

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
There was this post about tenacity dev abusing his gf, was that actual kant or no
Intent has been a mess nef is quiting due to a "dox"? cedo has been trading weird pics of his gf for hypixel bypasses ketamine was ratted and intent was ratted?

tyxers

Social Credit
the reddit post was kant, not cedo. intent is safe but almost every client is moving off of it as nef broke their trust, after that nef was doxxed and swatted, a new discord account claiming to be nef said that the cops took his pc and other tech. don't know if this is really him or not as their are a few questions but for now intent is dead, not ratted just dead. it most likely will stay that way for a long time or possibly forever, that's the end of my rant, hoped this helped you.

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
the reddit post was kant, not cedo. intent is safe but almost every client is moving off of it as nef broke their trust, after that nef was doxxed and swatted, a new discord account claiming to be nef said that the cops took his pc and other tech. don't know if this is really him or not as their are a few questions but for now intent is dead, not ratted just dead. it most likely will stay that way for a long time or possibly forever, that's the end of my rant, hoped this helped you.
Can you send me invite to rise community DC

Legitgamer

Social Credit
Thanks, that explained some things but what did nef even do?

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
He silently updated intent clients adding like a extra 10 ish mb even to isync claiming it was a security update. That was all after the credo issue

tyxers

Social Credit
silent update to every intent client, he claimed it was for the new hwid system but that made no sense, why would he silent update it and not just tell the owners of every client and then do it?