What is the difference between these two settings?

Massimo

Social Credit
For Vape V3, KillAura aiming has a "Silent" aim option and an "Anti-cheat" option. I have been using Silent with no problems at all, so I was wondering if I should still be using Anti-cheat aim? Or maybe just a better way to configure my settings? I have my Autoclicker at 7.4 to 13.7cps if that helps.

My settings are:

APS: 1.1 to 4
Switch Delay: 350
Swing Range: 4.6
Attack Range: 4.4
Max Angle: 80
Max Targets: 1
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Silent
I have Attack Thru Walls, Legit Aura, Require Mouse Down, Limit to Items, and GUI Check all enabled.

Noptin

Social Credit
For Vape V3, KillAura aiming has a "Silent" aim option and an "Anti-cheat" option. I have been using Silent with no problems at all, so I was wondering if I should still be using Anti-cheat aim? Or maybe just a better way to configure my settings? I have my Autoclicker at 7.4 to 13.7cps if that helps.

My settings are:

APS: 1.1 to 4
Switch Delay: 350
Swing Range: 4.6
Attack Range: 4.4
Max Angle: 80
Max Targets: 1
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Silent
I have Attack Thru Walls, Legit Aura, Require Mouse Down, Limit to Items, and GUI Check all enabled.
I assume silent is to hide it better? And anti-cheat maybe less blatant to bypass NoCheats

Rases

Social Credit
The correct answer is:
Anti-Cheat mode is similar to Silent mode, but it also attempts to bypass AntiCheats more effectively (losing attack efficiency in the process)
Also, wth is your aps?
Also, I think using ka with autoclicker is a bad idea