What is the difference between "Blatant Aura" and "Legit Aura"?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Legit Aura is more likely do bypass anti cheats but has lower performance, it’s to safer use. Blatant Aura utilizes exploits, it has higher performance on targets but higher risk and more likely to be detected (hitting through blocks, etc)

Simpl

Social Credit
Legit Aura is more likely do bypass anti cheats but has lower performance, it’s to safer use. Blatant Aura utilizes exploits, it has higher performance on targets but higher risk and more likely to be detected (hitting through blocks, etc)
You can also hit through blocks on legit aura but does it just register hits more with blatant?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You can also hit through blocks on legit aura but does it just register hits more with blatant?
With legit aura you can but you have to be at a specific angle and it’s only consistent with glass I think?

Blatant will register more through blocks yes.

ChromaToggled

Social Credit
With legit aura you can but you have to be at a specific angle and it’s only consistent with glass I think?

Blatant will register more through blocks yes.
i got very buggy hits on 200 ping on hypixel with legit killaura on (with buggy hits i mean thru blocks of wool) and idk why :/