What is the best ghost client rn?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
of course if you use 50% chance it’s gonna work longer but that doesn’t mean it’s bypassing, reach bans, simple.
Doesn't it bypass the anticheat tho? Even the creator of the client i was using (not juul) told me that 3.35 would bypass ac but staff ban. If you use like 50% chance maybe even only 1/10 out of your hits will actually be reach hits , because it doesn't always work and also you're not always in range over than 3 blocks of your enemy in gamemodes like boxing (which is what i play) . Also agc bans for consistent hits , doesn't it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Doesn't it bypass the anticheat tho? Even the creator of the client i was using (not juul) told me that 3.35 would bypass ac but staff ban. If you use like 50% chance maybe even only 1/10 out of your hits will actually be reach hits , because it doesn't always work and also you're not always in range over than 3 blocks of your enemy in gamemodes like boxing (which is what i play) . Also agc bans for consistent hits , doesn't it?
AGC AUTO BANS for consistent hits, it doesn’t matter if you use 1% chance, still silent flags. That comment is bs chance has existed before, doesn’t bypass, I tested myself. Maybe you’ll last longer but it by no means will keep you unbanned forever, especially at 3.3

That client is a joke.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
AGC AUTO BANS for consistent hits, it doesn’t matter if you use 1% chance, still silent flags. That comment is bs chance has existed before, doesn’t bypass, I tested myself. Maybe you’ll last longer but it by no means will keep you unbanned forever, especially at 3.3

That client is a joke.
For how long did u last? Cause i lasted like 3-4 hours playing ranked boxing.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Being a ''random'' client doesn't mean that it isn't good , the owners of it have a big company of hacked clients (both blatant and ghost) named intent so i don't think that they'd exit scam .
Nef is a horrible person. He charges 400$ per month just to be on intent and I believe he also takes a cut of sales. He fined cedo 2000$ for no reason at one point, has admitted to not releasing updates for zeroday because he wanted to test his new obf on other clients first to see if they got cracked (they did), takes months to respond when people need help with his buggy HWID system or when they have their account stolen, allows skidded clients to be sold on his website, and he also blackmailed newb into keeping corrosion/dortware using the intent login system by removing his access to the intent dev panel and preventing him from accessing the list of customers.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Nef is a horrible person. He charges 400$ per month just to be on intent and I believe he also takes a cut of sales. He fined cedo 2000$ for no reason at one point, has admitted to not releasing updates for zeroday because he wanted to test his new obf on other clients first to see if they got cracked (they did), takes months to respond when people need help with his buggy HWID system or when they have their account stolen, allows skidded clients to be sold on his website, and he also blackmailed newb into keeping corrosion/dortware using the intent login system by removing his access to the intent dev panel and preventing him from accessing the list of customers.
This is what happens when you get entangled in the web of bullshit of minecraft drama of all things (that was a lot of ofs). Just a sad sight, really.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
most reach is the same, that doesnt change that vape is one of the only clients that doesnt have well working reach on mineman
Reach is reach, servers detect it by measuring distances on attacks. There’s no such thing as a “better working” reach, except compared to a reach that isn’t done properly to begin with. You may be able to temporarily trick an anticheat to allow for more reach, either by something specifically relating to attack distance or through a global disabler. But these are temporary exploits that will inevitably get you banned. Vape does not use exploits on ghost modules and nor should it.