Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
I was using
reach: 3.3-3.4
velocity: 90 100 100
left ac: 11-13cps break blocks
right ac: 16-18cps

do these still bypass and what is the max you can go without getting a staff ban or anything

vec.

Social Credit
I was using
reach: 3.3-3.4
velocity: 90 100 100
left ac: 11-13cps break blocks
right ac: 16-18cps

do these still bypass and what is the max you can go without getting a staff ban or anything
All of those bypass and you can go up to 4.25 blocks of reach without getting watchdogged but I wouldn't risk it because you could get staffed and you will probably get called out for reach by every player you fight since that reach is semi-blatant. If you wanna go safe do 3.1-3.2 or 3.0 - 3.2 reach

Last edited:

Client

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
All of those bypass and you can go up to 4.25 blocks of reach without getting watchdogged but I wouldn't risk it because you could get staff banned
what could you go up to on velocity? and thanks

Client

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
All of those bypass and you can go up to 4.25 blocks of reach without getting watchdogged but I wouldn't risk it because you could get staffed and you will probably get called out for reach by every player you fight since that reach is semi-blatant. If you wanna go safe do 3.1-3.2 or 3.0 - 3.2 reach
im tryna go for a winstreak in sumo
and you probably know like everyone in there takes literally no kb and has 5 block reach
what are some good sumo settings for high winstreaks?