What are your thoughts on the blatant update?

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Just to clarify, Vape is not a blatant client. It is still the same ghost client as it always has been, just more blatant features that are actually good.

I'd like to know what you guys think of the new features, any suggestions, etc. If you guys play on any other servers you think others would enjoy blatant cheating on let me know and I'll look into making features for that server. Please note we do not want the blatant tab to get clustered with a lot of useless/uncommon features that will barely be touched.

If you guys are liking where things are headed, let me know!

Don't forget to suggest Vape to your friends who are looking for a good client for blatant haha, the features speak for themselves!

Dark_

Social Credit
Just to clarify, Vape is not a blatant client. It is still the same ghost client as it always has been, just more blatant features that are actually good.

I'd like to know what you guys think of the new features, any suggestions, etc. If you guys play on any other servers you think others would enjoy blatant cheating on let me know and I'll look into making features for that server. Please note we do not want the blatant tab to get clustered with a lot of useless/uncommon features that will barely be touched.

Don't forget to suggest Vape to your friends who are looking for a good client for blatant haha, the features speak for themselves!
I love the new vape update. It’s absolutely amazing since its now like an all-in-one client, that I can also use my mods with. Keep up the good work Arithmo :)

Dark_

Social Credit
This update is shit because I still can not inject Vape into OCMC!!! >.<

Jokes aside

Update is pretty good, just add tooltip to every module and feature to braindeads like me because of short term MeMoRy
All the tool tips should add say “Made by Arithmo” because everyone should know what all the new modules mean.

Dark_

Social Credit

Also I think you should add an option to AntiFall that auto toggles scaffold because when you fall in the void you sometimes get stuck in air and have to toggle scaffold to get a block under you. It would just be less of a hassle if it automatically did it so people can’t get free hits.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Personally I like the new blatant update, bringing something innovative like the always-denied-modules to Vape was huge for all of us.

As a high-end computer user, I gotta say I'm really enjoying my time, literally started playing again just because of this update.
On the other hand, low-to-mid-end machines users cannot enjoy the full experience of the game, I'm not a coder nor I know the reasons but I can confirm Blatant Mode drops FPS, badly, and that's the reason a lot of people keep using V2. At this instances, with misplace and all the new modules (on V3), the V2 community should be gone already.

Overall great thing to add but hopefully you all find a way to fix the FPS issues.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Not a fan of specifically blatant updates, but as long as you're also adding stuff that some of us closet cheaters can use then I'm 100% for it. Some people are for blatant, so you've gotta give them a little something too, you know?

As long as you keep updating Vape with some innovating ghost-client features, feel free to add whatever blatant to the client. As long as it's undetectable, it's just more for all users to enjoy.

Dark_

Social Credit

You should add some Velt/Gaurdian Anticheat bypasses. It would fit the theme of vape being originally for HCF and Velt is one of the more popular servers to cheat on.

NoobGhost

Social Credit
If the blatant hacks doesn't make the cheat detected its good, more features that doesn't destroy the experience are never bad

KhwPp

Social Credit
I guess vape is doing pretty well, I mean I spend 4 hours and only found 1 vape string. And my dumbass friend decided to send it to Manthe. So it’s still really good at clearing strings unlike V3 where there are several strings for it.
If it's a SSS string then it doesn't count, nor Manthe can patch it.

Social Credit
Personally I like the new blatant update, bringing something innovative like the always-denied-modules to Vape was huge for all of us.

As a high-end computer user, I gotta say I'm really enjoying my time, literally started playing again just because of this update.
On the other hand, low-to-mid-end machines users cannot enjoy the full experience of the game, I'm not a coder nor I know the reasons but I can confirm Blatant Mode drops FPS, badly, and that's the reason a lot of people keep using V2. At this instances, with misplace and all the new modules (on V3), the V2 community should be gone already.

Overall great thing to add but hopefully you all find a way to fix the FPS issues.
fucking agree

Vape

Social Credit
It’s javaw string. I’m a staff on a server and just banned someone for vape found in ss. It’s common cuz 70% of the people I ss are vape users
Given half the staff on these servers are retarded, everyone just disable GUI blur to prevent there “string” even though this string is vanilla (super secret settings) people still use it and ban off it which you can’t use alone.

Also faithful claimed they could find V3 and banned @KhwPp for “Vape found in SS” when he was using a “GUI blur mod” which is completely legitimate but works the same way Vape v3 does, so the string was in his games memory and they ultimately false banned him for it.

(Also using that string requires allot more investigative work and you CANNOT simply ban off that alone)

So basically just turn it off to prevent complications. Obviously if you don’t play servers that SS you are fine to leave it enabled and it is down to your personal preference.

Last edited:

Plexcoo

Social Credit
Given half the staff on these servers are retarded, everyone just disabled GUI blur to prevent there “string” even though this string is vanilla (super secret settings) people still use it and ban off it which you can’t use alone.

Also faithful claimed they could find V3 and banned @KhwPp for “Vape found in SS” when he was using a “GUI blur mod” which is completely legitimate but works the same way Vape v3 does, so the string was in his games memory and they ultimately false banned him for it.

(Also using that string requires allot more investigative work and you CANNOT simply ban off that alone)

So basically just turn it off to prevent complications. Obviously if you don’t play servers that SS you are fine to leave it enabled and it is down to your personal preference.
Such bullshit. I assume that’s why the custom GUI fonts were removed shortly after v2 was released, must have also been a string concern.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Given half the staff on these servers are retarded, everyone just disable GUI blur to prevent there “string” even though this string is vanilla (super secret settings) people still use it and ban off it which you can’t use alone.

The mod is Blur GUI Mod by iSparkton (if I'm not wrong), use at your own risk because you may get banned just like I did.

I bypasses everything they did to me except for that last thing, so let's say I bypassed and also got 'false banned'. (Just to make all this clear, I only got banned because of that mod, meaning legit players can also be banned for that, if you want to bypass SSs with V3 just disable blur and do not use this mod [that's due to autistic staff members] )