What are the best settings for mineplex

Sirlop

Social Credit
what are the best BLATANT settings for mineplex
i need the best settings for Killaura, Velocity, Speed, Hitboxes, Criticals, Reach and longjump (if longjump even works)
settings that GWEN anticheat cannot detect because everytime i use blatant settings GWEN detects that im cheating.

bruhpoop

Social Credit
what are the best BLATANT settings for mineplex
i need the best settings for Killaura, Velocity, Speed, Hitboxes, Criticals, Reach and longjump (if longjump even works)
settings that GWEN anticheat cannot detect because everytime i use blatant settings GWEN detects that im cheating.
mineplex lol 🤓🤓

ukm

Social Credit
Last time I tried I got banned by their AntiCheat with 3.2, just cheat on Hypixel

if you got banned with 3.2 reach it was most likely false. Gwen is developed by the same person that made AAC (advanced anti cheat) konsolas and aac alongside gwen is such a false flag machine for people with high ping that even staff members have been flagged by it lol but mineplex is so trash that people that get false banned don't even bother appealing

anyway i dont have any settings to give because I haven't played mineplex since they announced their new version of gwen (gwen 2.0) and even then blatant scaffold and killaura still bypassed lol

shioranai

Social Credit
if you got banned with 3.2 reach it was most likely false. Gwen is developed by the same person that made AAC (advanced anti cheat) konsolas and aac alongside gwen is such a false flag machine for people with high ping that even staff members have been flagged by it lol but mineplex is so trash that people that get false banned don't even bother appealing

anyway i dont have any settings to give because I haven't played mineplex since they announced their new version of gwen (gwen 2.0) and even then blatant scaffold and killaura still bypassed lol
It was multiple times I used 3.2 and 3.3 multiple accounts how would it be false? I’ve played with only AutoClicker and haven’t gotten banned…Konsolas doesn’t even work there anymore since years ago anyways. KillAura also gets you banned as well, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about

ukm

Social Credit
Konsolas doesn’t even work there anymore since years ago anyways.
no he came back to work on gwen v2 in 2021 and has released it. probably hasnt done much ever since though
It was multiple times I used 3.2 and 3.3 multiple accounts how would it be false? I’ve played with only AutoClicker and haven’t gotten banned
config issue no way you got correctly banned because of 3.3 reach by an anticheat that has a higher rate for flagging legits than actual cheaters lol I havent played mineplex in forever but whenever I go on there I toggle 3.5 block reach on my eternal level 60 account and I still havent been banned

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Cant use criticals, well not sure about it on anticheat
reach can be 4 blocks
ka legit at 4 and fov 90 MAKE SURE YOU DONT HIT THRU WALLS
not sure if longjump bypasses prob not
Speed: anticheat a on 50 steps (sad how ac b doesnt work but ac a does)
hitboxes ive never tested
velo ive never tested