What are some hidden files that are part of Vape that staff look for so I can delete them?

JustJohn

Social Credit
I have been looking at ways to detect Vape V2, for instance, some screen share tools can detect the strings and there are apparently files that if you turned Vape off they won't be able to open which can lead to being banned. Could someone give me insight on which files I have to delete and how to bypass screen share tools other than just Self Destructing it and then removing history? Can someone also tell me how I can find these "strings" and delete them so Vape can't be found. Oh, and I also looked up that even if you delete your history there is a way to access the history that was deleted if I could have an answer to that as well. It has been getting easier and easier to detect Vape V2 and I don't have a job so I can pay every month for Vape lite. Thanks for any help you can give me and does CCLeaner work with removing everything related to Vape?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Running ccleaner or whatever is just to clear things from your browser history or cache. You cant do anything yourself about any "strings" in java but there's not really that many anymore, at least not as much as there was when there was weeks ago when I wasnt patching anything.

JustJohn

Social Credit
Running ccleaner or whatever is just to clear things from your browser history or cache. You cant do anything yourself about any "strings" in java but there's not really that many anymore, at least not as much as there was when there was weeks ago when I wasnt patching anything.
Ok thanks for the information but can you still get caught with the Vape strings in ss tools even after you patched alot of it? And is there a way to remove the google search bar from autofilling/showing previous things I looked up when I type the word? Also, can they check if I deleted things in the recycle bin?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Ok thanks for the information but can you still get caught with the Vape strings in ss tools even after you patched alot of it? And is there a way to remove the google search bar from autofilling/showing previous things I looked up when I type the word? Also, can they check if I deleted things in the recycle bin?
There are no tools that detect it currently. There's probably some strings that people know of though.

The Autofill on the google search bar you can remove by moving to the result with your arrow keys, then pressing shift+delete.

JustJohn

Social Credit
There are no tools that detect it currently. There's probably some strings that people know of though.

The Autofill on the google search bar you can remove by moving to the result with your arrow keys, then pressing shift+delete.
Thanks for your help. Love your service, is there a way I can donate to you? I can't buy Vape again but I want to donate cause you are good at what you do and great staff.

KhwPp

Social Credit

So did you patch some things after the 'Valux integrity checker can find v2'??