What’s ur biggest fkdr alt

fkdr

• Total voters

FKDR

Social Credit
yes you do cuz im not a fat fuck that only plays hypixel against shits, also with the setts your using its hella funny that your trash talking for being bad
ur kinda goofy. I can play legit and still do exactly what I did during that game (except the free look with the speed bridge) hey u wanna 1v1 on minemen later?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
my strat: cover bed with one layer wool then siderush then come back to base and (you should be able to afford iron armor) buy iron armor, go to my diamond gen and get prot and trap and always keep tabs on where everyone is in the game. Then I rush through the diamond gen and break their bed. (If the two teams on either sides of you have broken a bed then go to that team) you should be able to take out everyone in the game from then on.
here is a video of my with a 100 fkdr
Alright thanks , i appreciate that you gave me your strategy i'll make sure to try it! :D

ieatballslots

Social Credit
ur kinda goofy. I can play legit and still do exactly what I did during that game (except the free look with the speed bridge) hey u wanna 1v1 on minemen later?
then show yourself launching lunar client uncut and play out of fullscreen