Weird question

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
If I inject vape lite into vape V4. Will I get SS? Lol just wondering
Doesn't really do anything but crash Minecraft, I tried to actually do that to see if I could find a pathway so VapeV4 could bypass Lunar Client, since Vape Lite could inject, so I was wondering what would happen if I injected Vape Lite first as a guide and then VapeV4. But unfortunately still crashed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Doesn't really do anything but crash Minecraft, I tried to actually do that to see if I could find a pathway so VapeV4 could bypass Lunar Client, since Vape Lite could inject, so I was wondering what would happen if I injected Vape Lite first as a guide and then VapeV4. But unfortunately still crashed.
Vape lite doesn't inject into lunar client.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
But if you get frozen you gotta delete it from your pc and when u will delete its gonna close and crash lc
What do you mean by frozen? Like in-game staff or if Vape Lite crashes? Cause when I Hide GUI it doesn't crash.

Virox

Social Credit
What do you mean by frozen? Like in-game staff or if Vape Lite crashes? Cause when I Hide GUI it doesn't crash.
I mean if you get frozen you will have to delete it before you go in ts, once you will delete it your lc will crash and then that would be logging out whilst frozen and will result in a ban

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I mean if you get frozen you will have to delete it before you go in ts, once you will delete it your lc will crash and then that would be logging out whilst frozen and will result in a ban
No because Vape Lite is screen share proof.

Virox

Social Credit
No because Vape Lite is screen share proof.
You don't understand what i'm saying.
If you get frozen you will obviously need to delete the client from your pc and then go get screenshared by staff. The problem is when you delete it lunar client crashes and you will get banned because you logged out while frozen

Yuzuki

Social Credit
You don't understand what i'm saying.
If you get frozen you will obviously need to delete the client from your pc and then go get screenshared by staff. The problem is when you delete it lunar client crashes and you will get banned because you logged out while frozen
It happened to me as well... any possible solutions?

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Finally someone that understands and sadly there is no current solution for this (atleast not that I am aware of) but you can use mantheclicker
I have one more question: is there a way to make sure a VPN is safe to join w/ a alt?