weird lag (every client also forge)

ilovevape123

Social Credit
Hello, i use vsync but this happens with every gap of fps. Basically sometimes just when im in game and not in lobby the game starts having a weird lag, the fps still the same (60 since i use vsync) but its like having 15 fps. Can someone help me?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
For how long? How often? You cant just ask for help then provide next to no information about your issue. Im sure there are plenty of people here that might know why but if you provide some more information about your issue you are more likely to actually get that help.

ilovevape123

Social Credit
For how long? How often? You cant just ask for help then provide next to no information about your issue. Im sure there are plenty of people here that might know why but if you provide some more information about your issue you are more likely to actually get that help.
it lasts until i change game/lobby and it doesnt happen every game just sometimes espcially after i kill someone

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it lasts until i change game/lobby and it doesnt happen every game just sometimes espcially after i kill someone
So, it feels like you have lower fps than what you actually have? Or does it feel like you have high ping (other players are lagging).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
no its extremely fps laggy but my fps are normal
All I personally know that could cause that effect is Motion Blur mods, but from what it sounds like its most likely not that. You could always try clearing your computer or .minecraft folder. Does it only happen with Vape injected? If so I would suggest contacting support.