Viper // HWID

QueerMonkey

Social Credit
So recently shitty HCF servers such as Viper are banning for having your HWID on the vape database. They use the latest BLSquad and copy your HWID, checking strings on the vape database. This tool: https://www.raymond.cc/blog/download/did/1095/ changes your HWID. This means that if they run this tool, it should say no string found.

Billel

Social Credit
He dont must ban you If you say "ive using vape there are 2months and now im clean"

Rahyz

Social Credit
I just tell them I own vape v2 but you can tell I'm not using it rn because they can check the strings in process hacker

Dumbokid

Social Credit
they can't ban you for "HWID in vape database" that do proof your cheating on the server

Kyanite

Social Credit
Not trying to call you out specifically, but this is another thing that I'm tired of hearing.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK, STAFF MEMBERS WILL BAN YOU FOR OWNING VAPE, YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

Tired of hearing people trying to say what's bannable and what's not when it's obvious what is. Your common sense or anyone else's for that matter, plays no part in what a server bans over. I mean they're invading your privacy to check if you cheat in Minecraft, what do you expect. Literally you will get told along the lines of, "how do I know that you weren't using vape on our server" and then get banned. Can everyone please stop trying to act like these servers give a fuck about logic?
Also by playing on that sever, you AGREE to Screenshare.
So I don't understand the POINT of complaining.