Very legit aim assist

Booce

Social Credit
(V3)I want some Very legit aim assist settings,just enough to get a egde but not to obvious.(Hypixel skywars,maybe bedwars,Hunger games,and maybe uhc,and also Mineplex hungry games.)

Fronix

Social Credit
click aim
horizontal 3
range 5
max angle your fov
your fov? xD
(V3)I want some Very legit aim assist settings,just enough to get a egde but not to obvious.(Hypixel skywars,maybe bedwars,Hunger games,and maybe uhc,and also Mineplex hungry games.)
Don't listen to this guy LOL use horizontal 4 range 4.5 max angle you can choose like 45-55

Rases

Social Credit
You can literally use any settings of aimassist in hypixel. Aim assist perfectly bypasses watchdog/hypixel staff (with antibot of course), it’s impossible to see in 2nd/3rd person point of view.

It can be observable if you record yourself with high settings. But again, not bannable on hypixel even if some points out you are using blatant aimassist in your video, because that is not enough evidence.

MastaNub

Social Credit
If you're recording don't go over 4 speed. if not - use anything. Don't use vertical. Angle should be your FOV.

legitplayer

Social Credit
Vape's aim assist was made to bypass every server-side anticheat. Even on max settings.
if you use aim assist on max settings it can get you banned on mmc it got me banned and while it usually just works it is still risky on mineman club