verus timer

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Any timer flags verus, as stated above you can use speed bhop mode but you'll get lagged back pretty quickly unless you take damage. If you play on a server with NCP only you can use speed anticheat a indefinitely, this does flag verus though so unfortunately you can't really use it on blocksmc.

VapeV4

Niczki

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Not completely sure about this but I think you can still use 1,07 timer indefinitely on NCP too.
well on bmc with ncp timer 1,7 and anticheat a speed did work but isnt infinite, with timer you can do for about 1 second or use it when youre in combat, to have speed for 10 secs or smth you have to remove timer

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
well on bmc with ncp timer 1,7 and anticheat a speed did work but isnt infinite, with timer you can do for about 1 second or use it when youre in combat, to have speed for 10 secs or smth you have to remove timer
Speed anticheat a flags regardless of what you do. You will get banned when you reach enough flags. It is possible that it doesn't flag/flag as much while in combat but I doubt it.

lud4o

Social Credit
Speed anticheat a flags regardless of what you do. You will get banned when you reach enough flags. It is possible that it doesn't flag/flag as much while in combat but I doubt it.
im using 1.31 because i want to dont have 7 day ban and i can use it for 3-5 second i get kicked every around 20 minutes bc i sometimes use too much

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
im using 1.31 because i want to dont have 7 day ban and i can use it for 3-5 second i get kicked every around 20 minutes bc i sometimes use too much
I tried yesterday and yeah it takes a while to get banned but it still flags so keep that in mind. The 7 day bans happen if a staff bans you, if you get anticheat banned its 24 hours.

VapeV4

Niczki

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
7 days ban is the staff ban, AntiCheat only bans you for 24 hours.