Vermillion

mysticah

Social Credit
Okay so basically there is this one dude named “IhaxYou” who is spamming a bunch of malware all over the site it’s about some free gift card generator if you have more then 2 brain cells unlike my cousin you will know this is a virus. I think what it does is steals like all your account info for Minecraft and other shit. And my cousin has like this thing called 2 step for roblox and somebody tried logging in from Stockholm Sweden. Yeah but just don’t download it that’s all I have to say.

lowsii

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '17
Okay so basically there is this one dude named “IhaxYou” who is spamming a bunch of malware all over the site it’s about some free gift card generator if you have more then 2 brain cells unlike my cousin you will know this is a virus. I think what it does is steals like all your account info for Minecraft and other shit. And my cousin has like this thing called 2 step for roblox and somebody tried logging in from Stockholm Sweden. Yeah but just don’t download it that’s all I have to say.
Thank You, i saw someone doing it but its free gta v acc gen

mysticah

Social Credit
Thank You, i saw someone doing it but its free gta v acc gen
No problem but vermillion is still not doing anything about it which kinda sucks because there is a lot of kids who post on the website and most likely think this is real and click it.

yaboipat

Social Credit
No problem but vermillion is still not doing anything about it which kinda sucks because there is a lot of kids who post on the website and most likely think this is real and click it.
What’s your v3rm?