Velocity ?

Penny

Social Credit
Can someone explain the meaning behind the % of the velocity settings ? Everyone uses 100% on vertical , is there a reason behind it . Also i got banned on an alt for using velocity in duels i think , maybe it was too obvious that i wasn’t taking kb

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
The % means how much compared to the normal knockback will you get. For example, if you put 75% and you would get 4 blocks of knockback, you will get 3 blocks instead.

Vertical velocity is easily detectable, even using low settings. Horizontal velocity is harder to detect though.

giiiiiiinger

Social Credit
On hypixel i forgot which one but i think horizontal if you mess with it even a little you will be banned i suggest not using it or like actually finding out which one gets u auto banned if you mess with it
not using velocity that is*

ViKT0R

Social Credit
On hypixel i forgot which one but i think horizontal if you mess with it even a little you will be banned i suggest not using it or like actually finding out which one gets u auto banned if you mess with it
not using velocity that is*
Messing with vertical and chance at the same time gets you auto banned, not horizontal.

Penny

Social Credit
I thought the higher the % the less kb you took so i put it at like 50% just to seem more legit but i was wrong and after 4 duels i was watchdogged . I wasn’t taking kb at all that’s probably what got me banned