Velocity on hypixel

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
I remember someone said that velocity will get you banned wave. Not sure if it's true. If that's fucking false as shit, can i use 90 100 100 on my lvl 250 main for ranked and all gamemodes? Or you could just suggest a setting idk. Sorry for the thread

BedwarCool

Social Credit
I remember someone said that velocity will get you banned wave. Not sure if it's true. If that's fucking false as shit, can i use 90 100 100 on my lvl 250 main for ranked and all gamemodes? Or you could just suggest a setting idk. Sorry for the thread
I use 60% 100% 100% on my 258 main

Shitterdown

Social Credit
ur braindead

don't use those settings you will get staff banned sooner or later
I used to use 65 100 100 in ranked and I didn't get banned, its safe from lookpuppy but it'll be pretty obv to anyone else so make sure if you do that you are nicked and you aren't top 200 in ranked (admins spec games) but yeah safe settings that I use nowadays are 90 100 100 and it works great.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
also just to clarify the chances of a staff member in a game is extremely extremely low. The only way a staff member will catch you is if you are playing ranked and that's about it. Also staff members don't ban based off assumptions, you have to be using very obvious reach or using movement cheats for them to ban you. If a staff member sees you taking a lower amount of kb that isn't enough for a ban because of all the factors that can make you take less kb (ping, server tps, etc)

50sixone

Social Credit
also just to clarify the chances of a staff member in a game is extremely extremely low. The only way a staff member will catch you is if you are playing ranked and that's about it. Also staff members don't ban based off assumptions, you have to be using very obvious reach or using movement cheats for them to ban you. If a staff member sees you taking a lower amount of kb that isn't enough for a ban because of all the factors that can make you take less kb (ping, server tps, etc)

200+ ping = delayed hits & kb

KoolKillm8

Social Credit
Ive been using 75 100 75 with 100ms on ranked with my main.
You can go significantly lower if you lower the chance to around 70~

Shitterdown

Social Credit
probably on but not sure
only targeting basically makes it so that only when you are fighting someone you will take less velo. This is really only useful for bedwars so you can still do things like fireball and tnt jump without velo getting in the way.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I'm sure others can find more uses than just bw but from my experience that's all I use it for

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
only targeting basically makes it so that only when you are fighting someone you will take less velo. This is really only useful for bedwars so you can still do things like fireball and tnt jump without velo getting in the way.
oh ok