Velocity, Keepsprint and WTap

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I have 3 different suggestions

1. Add an option to the "Jump Reset" velocity mode to not jump reset if y.ou have the jumpboost effect since this can just make pvp encounters feel horrible if you suddenly jump up 3+ blocks into the air

2. Add some settings to keepsprint, mainly a slider to select how much you'd get slowed down when hitting someone. Normally it's (speed * 0.6) so with a slider you could slowdown to about (speed * 0.8) and bypass more anticheats that might check for keepsprint.

3. Add an option in WTap to only WTap if you're holding down the W key since right know it still does it even if you're just standing still or just holding down A/D.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yes to the jump reset thing (but who doesn't like jumping during pvp tho)

keepsprint works by removing the delay when you hit someone that stops sprinting, what you're asking for (if I understand correctly) would actually make it more detectable because you're modifying the speed, it shouldn't be doing any form of that. I have a different approach such as adding something like "air check" where it won't maintain sprint while jumping

also the third one, it does this already..?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
1. Add an option to the "Jump Reset" velocity mode to not jump reset if y.ou have the jumpboost effect since this can just make pvp encounters feel horrible if you suddenly jump up 3+ blocks into the air
+1
2. Add some settings to keepsprint, mainly a slider to select how much you'd get slowed down when hitting someone. Normally it's (speed * 0.6) so with a slider you could slowdown to about (speed * 0.8) and bypass more anticheats that might check for keepsprint.
Apart from making you look more legit this isn't very useful. Rather just use the hitselect module.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
yes to the jump reset thing (but who doesn't like jumping during pvp tho)

keepsprint works by removing the delay when you hit someone that stops sprinting, what you're asking for (if I understand correctly) would actually make it more detectable because you're modifying the speed, it shouldn't be doing any form of that. I have a different approach such as adding something like "air check" where it won't maintain sprint while jumping

also the third one, it does this already..?
Jumping during pvp with jumpboost unwillingly most people probably don't like

Not sure what you mean with the keepsprint thing but I've tried this on several anticheats and this makes it less detectable aswell as more customizable

Not sure I'm doing something wrong but even if I don't hold any key at all it still taps W (Not always but sometimes hard to find a pattern of why this happens)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not sure what you mean with the keepsprint thing but I've tried this on several anticheats and this makes it less detectable aswell as more customizable
Keepsprint is keepsprint, same deal when people said there was a way you can make "bypassing reach" it doesn't exist.

Maybe idk what you're referring to in this case to make it work but again. The server can just check if you are sprinting when you aren't supposed to be, its as simple as that. It doesn't matter if you toggle it once, change speed, don't jump, nothing.

As you mentioned, you can do what you suggested to trick the anticheat to making it work for longer or via a global disabler, vape doesn't do this, its not the goal of the client and never will be.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Keepsprint is keepsprint, same deal when people said there was a way you can make "bypassing reach" it doesn't exist.

Maybe idk what you're referring to in this case to make it work but again. The server can just check if you are sprinting when you aren't supposed to be, its as simple as that. It doesn't matter if you toggle it once, change speed, don't jump, nothing.

As you mentioned, you can do what you suggested to trick the anticheat to making it work for longer or via a global disabler, vape doesn't do this, its not the goal of the client and never will be.
The client seems to have some blatant features and settings made specifically just to bypass so I see this new setting as a good fit if it were to be implemented

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The client seems to have some blatant features and settings made specifically just to bypass so I see this new setting as a good fit if it were to be implemented
They’re legacy, vape is not a blatant client

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
^^^ what he said. Vape isn’t blatant and the modules that are blatant practically havent been updated since gamerboy80 was #1 stars. (Silent Aura is semi legit and is aimassist+auto clicker so it sort of works as a ghost module.)

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
^^^ what he said. Vape isn’t blatant and the modules that are blatant practically havent been updated since gamerboy80 was #1 stars. (Silent Aura is semi legit and is aimassist+auto clicker so it sort of works as a ghost module.)
And for that reason they don't want to add a slider in keepsprint?

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
a slider in keepsrint is useless and wont change if you get anticheat flagged + manthe isnt updating blatant modules because as everyone mentioned before but apparently you forgot vape is not a blatant client
"A slider in keepsrint is useless and wont change if you get anticheat flagged" I've tested this on severals acs and can confirm it does but if he doesn't wanna update it then sure still my other suggestions stand

vapee

Social Credit
I have 3 different suggestions

3. Add an option in WTap to only WTap if you're holding down the W key since right know it still does it even if you're just standing still or just holding down A/D.
1- 1+
2- 1+ very useful since you can have keepsprint but with default slowing [just to keep sprint]
3- 1+ w tap needs a big rework imo