Velocity Blatant settings (request)

svetoslav

Social Credit
ok so i wanna secure 100% gold position in sw and i want a velocity setting that wont get me banned something like 60% horiz???

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
wait what no LMAO. 60% is way too low, i suggest not going under 85% horizontal velocity. as for vertical and chance, set it to 100% (don't change anything except horizontal velocity)

svetoslav

Social Credit
wait what no LMAO. 60% is way too low, i suggest not going under 85% horizontal velocity. as for vertical and chance, set it to 100% (don't change anything except horizontal velocity)
see i know that very well but a really active member said that it is currently watchdog undetected

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Under 80% h velocity there is a chance to be banned by watchdog.

StepEU

Social Credit
Under 80% h velocity there is a chance to be banned by watchdog.
rofl i've been using 0% horizontal and 0% vertical for 7 hours every day for 1 month and never got banned so i think it's undetectable also someone else already explained that a bit of kb modifier is way easier to detect than nokb

Tesla

Social Credit
I used velocity 0% with 38% chance and I still am not banned but you should test on alts still.