VapeV3 and VapeLite

Social Credit
I am new to cheating and everyone I know likes vapelite better as it bypasses ss's better. VapeV3 would obviously be the better purchase for price. Vape V3 also has a better GUI. I am suggesting you make something where you can purchase something called "VapeV3 Legit". Basically it is like Vape Lite but it is permanent and has the same GUI as VapeV3 as it looks way better. I also recommend the price being around $25-35 as VapeV3 currently is $29.99.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I'm not really sure why you think this is a good idea. We have enough customers that get confused by the different product offerings we have. Having Vape V2, Vape V3, Vape V3 Legit, Vape Lite Signed, Vape Lite Unsigned, and MantheClicker is going to lead to approximately 400 forum posts a day asking "which should I buy?".

Hash

Social Credit
I'm not really sure why you think this is a good idea. We have enough customers that get confused by the different product offerings we have. Having Vape V2, Vape V3, Vape V3 Legit, Vape Lite Signed, Vape Lite Unsigned, and MantheClicker is going to lead to approximately 400 forum posts a day asking "which should I buy?".
Why don't you just hire someone to make a well explained video to explain wich one is the best for each use case and pin it on the main page with a dedicated section ?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Why don't you just hire someone to make a well explained video to explain wich one is the best for each use case and pin it on the main page with a dedicated section ?
not even necessary