VapeLite Avenge Detections?

Efbiai99

Social Credit
I was looking at the @rofl thread "How to Bypass a ScreenShare [2020]" with VapeLite.
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-bypass-a-screenshare-2020.8916/

It seems that the method to remove Vape Lite by dragging the real .exe Avenge is already able to detect it.
1608185965053.png

You can check the Changelog of Avenge here: https://avenge.ac/changelogs

I wonder, if Avenge can already detect this method to delete VapeLite, then how should we delete it now?

thegamer505

Social Credit
Not a detection but ok.
Enough to be sus though. In places like ranked bw (community hosted private bedwars), they ss people, and if your a decently well-known player and get exposed for deleting a file right before an ss, well there goes your rep.

Edit: "ANY suspicious files modified or deleted."

so yeah it'll even get you "ranked banned".

thegamer505

Social Credit
i use v4 in ranked since i'm broke so i generally just use like 2.9 disadvantage misplace along with some ac since i can't click
risky, so i stopped playing after my first ban, and i'm gonna wait until i become unbroke to buy an ac that can bypass ss to play ranked

at this point though what clients bypass avenge...

pickledick

Social Credit
i use v4 in ranked since i'm broke so i generally just use like 2.9 disadvantage misplace along with some ac since i can't click
risky, so i stopped playing after my first ban, and i'm gonna wait until i become unbroke to buy an ac that can bypass ss to play ranked

at this point though what clients bypass avenge...
avenge doesnt detect vape itself(and neither does any ss tool). It can just detect if you deleted a file, has nothing to do with any client. so you want to bypass that? just don't delete the file. afraid of the file being found? then run vape lite way ahead of time before opening minecraft, hours even, then it will be totally ignored. they are not going to look through and open potentially hundreds of exe files that were executed since you last restarted

If i played ranked bw i probably wouldn't use vape lite tbh
bad take. consider the above. this applies to every client and not just vape lite.