Vape vs Vape lite

biogarm

Social Credit
So vape lite is better?? Whats the difference between this two. Also will Manthe continue working on both of these or only one

Kevin

Social Credit
vape v2 has a lot more features. i dont see any difference between vape lite and vape v2 (reach and other basic features) but vape lite is gettin more updates than vape v2 and has a better secureity than vape v2. i would say vape lite.

Paradox

Social Credit
Vape Lite is more for the serious closet cheaters, of course Vape Lite will be updated more in these coming months seeing how new it is. Vape V2 is all around very good and will not fall much behind Vape Lite. In regards to being undetectable Vape Lite is the best I believe.

biogarm

Social Credit
Ill probably buy Vape V2 rn and then buy vape lite later on when i have more money to spend monthly

Kevin

Social Credit
Ill probably buy Vape V2 rn and then buy vape lite later on when i have more money to spend monthly
for the 30 bucks u can use 3 months vape lite. and i think u have another 10 bucks after 3 months i believe or?

Kevin

Social Credit
Vape v2 is pretty good feature-wise, but most likely won't be viable to use if Screensharing methods get more advanced. Like with the previous product of Manthe's, which was spook, it got to the point where it was impossible to fix all of the methods. Resulting in him creating vape and then Spook eventually getting zero updates, which resulted later in Manthe not selling spook anymore due to the fact that Users kept badgering him to buy a detected product.

This will most likely happen with Vape, in the next 6 months with lite growing bigger and taking it's spot. But I can honestly see cheatbreaker killing the closet cheating scene by distributing the software on every single server worth cheating on and killing the rest of the competition with a cheater-free network.
there will be 100% clients that will bypass cheatbreaker. look at the csgo scene, some guys are able to spend over 5k-10k of dollars for a esea anticheat bypass rofl.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
there will be 100% clients that will bypass cheatbreaker. look at the csgo scene, some guys are able to spend over 5k-10k of dollars for a esea anticheat bypass rofl.
The only reason people can sell cheats for ESEA is because there's money in it. They sell it to pro/good players that play tournaments and win the prize so it's worth doing. In Minecraft there is very little reason to put the amount of effort it takes to bypass client side anti-cheats. There's just simply not enough people - even as easy as Badlion premium is to bypass it's not worth anyone keeping up with because nobody plays it so there's no demand.

Remasters

Social Credit
I honestly think that CheatBreaker isn't gonna be as big as people claim. People are making such a big deal about cheating in a block game, it's kind of sad really.

Remasters

Social Credit
@biogarm I use Vape V2 and Vape Lite. I've never been SS'd with either of them, my friends have SS'd me and haven't been able to find anything. EliteKits claims to be able to find Vape with one of their tools, but I highly doubt it.