Vape v4

Social Credit
Hi Im back again I have a config for vape lite now :) but are there any good settings for vape v4 100 percent no ban hypixel I don't use autoclicker anything that gives you a advantage I don't need autoblock or any autoclicker settings :) I have aim assist and reach but is there anything else good??? Thanks so mcuh

fyxt

Social Credit
Aimassist max is fully undetectable on Hypixel. Use max vertical and horizontal. You can use velocity at around 93% horizontal but if u want to be safe don’t use it. All render hacks bypass, so use nametags with health, chams, and toggle tracers (tracers give a lot of clutter). ChestESP is useful too if you play sw. Reach depends on your ping. If you want to look legit with under < 100 ping, don’t go over 3.24. If you play ranked, don’t go over 3.2 (with any ping). If you have 150 - 300 ping, you can use up to 3.33 safely in normal games. 3.2 will be fully safe for any scenario tho (3.02 - 3.2). Use vertical check, only while sprinting, and disable in water. Autoclicker is also undetectable if you use 10.8 - 14.9 although it’s up to you. Use antibot if you use nametags btw, it’s undetectable too.

simp

Social Credit
Aimassist max is fully undetectable on Hypixel. Use max vertical and horizontal. You can use velocity at around 93% horizontal but if u want to be safe don’t use it. All render hacks bypass, so use nametags with health, chams, and toggle tracers (tracers give a lot of clutter). ChestESP is useful too if you play sw. Reach depends on your ping. If you want to look legit with under < 100 ping, don’t go over 3.24. If you play ranked, don’t go over 3.2 (with any ping). If you have 150 - 300 ping, you can use up to 3.33 safely in normal games. 3.2 will be fully safe for any scenario tho (3.02 - 3.2). Use vertical check, only while sprinting, and disable in water. Autoclicker is also undetectable if you use 10.8 - 14.9 although it’s up to you. Use antibot if you use nametags btw, it’s undetectable too.
how can any anticheat detect visual cheats liike nametag? Are you serious?

simp

Social Credit
Suggest using antibot if you are using aimassist or other combat hacks or something. Or blatant hacks.
Use Advanced AntiBot for hypixel.