vape v4 ?

pickledick

Social Credit
I said that it can, but it's not supported (not all features work)
That’s not true every single feature works fine

@amvakura just open the settings in the badlion launcher settings and enable the debug mode option. You also have to click save settings otherwise it doesn’t work

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
That’s not true every single feature works fine

@amvakura just open the settings in the badlion launcher settings and enable the debug mode option. You also have to click save settings otherwise it doesn’t work
Outline ESP doesn't work, also self-destruct crashes your game. Other bugs exist, but I don't know them.

pickledick

Social Credit
Outline ESP doesn't work, also self-destruct crashes your game. Other bugs exist, but I don't know them.
I never had any bugs, but if self destruct crashes that’s barely worth mentioning. Is there really any point in self destructing on v4? Should just be removed imo

pickledick

Social Credit
what do i search on google how to enable debug mode?
I legit just told you. In the badlion launcher you open the settings(the gear or whatever) and enable the check box that says debug mode. And click save settings. Then launch Minecraft again

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I never had any bugs, but if self destruct crashes that’s barely worth mentioning. Is there really any point in self destructing on v4? Should just be removed imo
The selfdestruct crashes your client on blc because it's not supported, on forge and vanilla the self destruct works fine.

Veraux

Social Credit
can vape v4 inject into badlion client and lunar client
or u can inject it only in forge?